#notblinkered Competition Terms and Conditions
1. To enter the competition participants must enter their details online via Facebook to receive a wristband. Entrants must then upload a photo, with the #notblinkered wristband clearly displayed, to www.share.notblinkered.org.uk.
2. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance to these Terms and Conditions.
3. All photos will be moderated before being published. LIFE 2009 reserves the right to not publish any photos which it deems to be unsuitable. All entrants whose photo has been successfully published will receive email notification.
4. The competition will run for six weeks, beginning Monday 30th September 2013 and ending midnight (UK time) Sunday 10th November 2013. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
5. The photo which has the most votes at the end of each week (midnight Sunday) will be declared the winner for the previous 7 day period.
6. The weekly prize is a £50 Love2Shop voucher. The weekly prize is not transferable or exchangeable and there is no cash alternative.
7. Each photo is eligible to win only one £50 Love2Shop voucher, regardless of the number of subsequent votes received in subsequent weeks.
8. All published photos will be eligible to win the grand prize; the photo with the most overall votes for the duration of the competition will be declared the winner.
9. In the event of a tiebreak with two or more photos having the same number of votes, the photo with the earliest publication date will be deemed the winner.
10. The grand prize is a Roberts Revival DAB RD60 Radio. The winner can choose their preferred colour, subject to the selection available. There is no cash alternative.
11. LIFE 2009 takes no responsibility for the condition of the Roberts Radio, and the competition winner should rely on the manufacturer’s warranty if there are any faults or defects.
12. No purchase is necessary.
13. This competition is free to enter via social media. We cannot accept any postal entries.
14. The winner will be notified by email or telephone within two days of the weekly competition’s closing date and, in the case of the grand prize, within two days of the competition closing date. All winners will have 14 days to claim their prize. If a winner fails to claim their prize within 14 days, the prize is forfeited and we will select a new winner. LIFE 2009 shall have no liability to previously selected prize winners who have not claimed their prize within the 14 day period.
15. The prize can only be delivered to UK addresses.
16. The competition is open to all UK residents, excluding employees of LIFE 2009. However, LIFE 2009 volunteers are eligible to enter. Proof of identity and eligibility may be required.
17. Entrants must be aged 16 years or over to enter at the commencement date. Those aged between 16 and 18 years at the commencement date must get the consent of their parent or guardian before entering the competition.
18. The weekly winner is required to take a photograph of themselves receiving the Love2Shop voucher and/or Roberts Radio which can be used in future publicity by LIFE 2009.
19. By entering the competition, you agree that LIFE 2009 may use the winner’s name and winning photograph, the photograph submitted for the purposes of T&C 18 and all other entered photographs for publicity purposes, without further compensation.
20. You must have permission of anyone featured in the image or, where the image features anyone aged under 18 years, permission from their parent or legal guardian, before entering the competition.
21. You must be the sole author and own the copyright to any image entered. LIFE 2009 shall not be liable for the publication of any unlawfully reproduced images.
22. Subject to T&C 21, copyright for the images remains with the entrant. By entering the competition you grant LIFE 2009 an irrevocable licence to use these images in LIFE 2009 communications for perpetuity without attribution.
23. LIFE 2009 reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition or disqualify any participant at any time without giving advance notice or if LIFE 2009 suspects that any person has been manipulating the administration of the competition or has acted unethically in any other way.
24. LIFE 2009 does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the competition page nor does it accept responsibility for lost, damaged, invalid or illegible entries.
25. Entrants are responsible for the cost of their connection to the competition page via the Internet.
27. The promoter of this competition is: LIFE 2009, Life House, 1 Mill Street, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV31 1ES, registered as a company in England and Wales under No. 06786752 and registered as a charity in England and Wales under No. 1128355 and in Scotland under No. SC041329.
28. The terms and conditions of this competition will be governed by English law.
To download a PDF of these terms click here.